The Sephora Savings Event is almost here—here’s everything you need to know
We have all the juicy details on Sephora's Spring Savings Event. (Photo: Sephora / Getty Images)
— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Any beauty addict knows that Sephora is *the* go-to spot for all things makeup, skincare and hair. Regardless of whether you’re hunting down a lightweight tinted moisturizer or your next signature scent, you’re sure to find it at this retailer, which has all of that and more. And soon, you’ll be able to get it all for a steal, as Sephora’s annual spring savings event is just around the corner.
Get expert shopping advice delivered to your phone. Sign up for text message alerts from the deal-hunting nerds at Reviewed.
When is the Sephora Spring Savings Event?
While the event will kick of on Friday, April 9, shoppers’ access to the promotion will depend on their Beauty Insider status (you can sign up here for free ahead of the event if you’re not already a member!). Rouge customers, who have spent $1,000 or more since joining the program, will get to start shopping on the first day of the savings bonanza and will receive savings of 20% on most products with Sephora promo code OMGSPRING. Next up will be VIBs (members who have spent $350 to date), who can save 15% with the same code beginning Tuesday, April 13. Last but not least will be Insiders, who can start shopping on Thursday, April 15, to receive 10% off with OMGSPRING.
Sephora Collection products will ALSO be 30% off for Beauty Insider regardless of tier between Friday, April 9, through Monday, April 19. (Just note that this promotion can’t be combined with any discounts from the Spring Savings Event.)
The best Sephora deals to shop right now
Although this seasonal sale is still a few weeks away, there are tons of amazing discounts you can shop right now. You can even nab free shipping with any order by entering promo code FREESHIP at checkout!
Ahead, check out some of the best deals to nab ahead of the retailer’s big spring savings event.
Snag top-rated makeup for less at Sephora right now.
- Get the Sephora Collection Melting Lip Clicks Lip Balm for $10 (Save $4)
- Get the bareMinerals Blemish Rescue Salicylic Acid Spot Concealer for $13 (Save $9)
- Get the Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Primer for $13.50 (Save $13.50)
- Get the Too Faced Diamond Light Highlighter from $14.50 (Save $21.50)
- Get the Sephora Collection Illuminate Palette for $14.50 (Save $14.50)
- Get the Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW Pomade for $15.50 (Save $5.50)
- Get the Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder from $16 (Save $11)
- Get the Beautyblender Bounce Liquid Whip Long Wear Foundation for $20 (Save $20)
- Get the Fenty Beauty Match Stix Trio for $27 (Save $27)
- Get the Natasha Denona Diamond and Blush Palette for $44 (Save $45)
- Get the Surratt Beauty Surreal Skin Foundation Wand for $49 (Save $21)
Skincare products from brands such as IT Cosmetics and Murad are discounted at the retailer. (Photo: Nordstrom)
- Get the Ole Henriksen Balance It All Essentials Set for $28 (Save $12)
- Get the Murad Essential-C Eye Cream SPF 15 PA++ for $42 (Save $28)
- Get the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Skin-Mattifying Priming and Hydrating Trio for $45 (Save $14)
- Get the Lancer Skincare The Method: Polish for Normal to Combination Skin from $60 (Save $15 to $23)
Nourish, pamper and hydrate your hair with these popular haircare picks. (Photo: Briogeo Haircare)
- Get the Sephora Collection Hair Sleeping Mask for $3.50 (Save $1.50)
- Get the T3 Smooth Paddle Brush for $28 (Save $7)
- Get the T3 Cura Professional Digital Ionic Hair Dryer for $180 (Save $55)
Fragrance and body care
You can get huge savings on fragrance and body care. (Photo: Sephora)
- Get the Sephora Collection Multi-Purpose Oil for $5 (Save $3)
- Get the KVD Sinner Eau de Parfum Travel Spray for $8 (Save $14)
- Get the NEST New York Cocoa Woods Eau de Parfum Rollerball for $13.50 (Save $13.50)
- Get the Lancer Skincare Sheer Fluid Sun Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen for $48 (Save $12)
Shop Marked-Down Items at Sephora
Need help finding products? Sign up for our weekly newsletter. It’s free and you can unsubscribe at any time.
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for the latest deals, reviews, and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.
Source: Read Full Article