Gorgeous Apple Watch 6 designs could reveal top-secret new look before official launch
AN IMPRESSIVE video titled 'Introducing Apple Watch Series 6' could easily fool Apple fans into thinking they're seeing the real deal.
The fan-made concept video brings some of the Apple Watch 6 rumours to life, including an edge-to-edge bezel-less display.
The 60 second clip was created by Concepts iPhone.
The video description states: "Introducing Apple Watch Series 6.
"Bezel-less display, much more power and in the SAME SIZE!"
However, a lot of Apple Watch 6 design rumours and potential leaks are suggesting fewer changes than fans may want.
Current rumours suggest an upcoming watch could have a feature that tracks blood oxygen level.
This could aid with detecting panic attacks and keeping an eye on your mental health.
Sleep tracking is also expected.
Another rumour suggests Apple Watch 6 owners will be treated to Touch ID.
As with all rumours, we won't be able to know for sure what an upcoming Apple Watch will look like until the tech giant makes an official announcement.
Why is Siri called Siri?
Here's the origin story of Apple's AI assistant…
- Although the virtual Siri assistant lives on every iPhone, it wasn't actually created by Apple.
- It was actually a spin-off project from the SRI International Artificial Intelligence Center.
- The tech was eventually bought up by Apple for the iPhone, but Apple had no say over the name.
- No one has ever revealed who came up with Siri, but we do know why it was chosen.
- Siri co-creator Adam Cheyer said the name Siri was picked because it's "easy to remember, short to type, comfortable to pronounce, and a not-too-common human name".
- Writing in Forbes, he said: "Once Siri became the leading candidate, everyone on the team had their own favourite explanation of the meaning.
- "Dag Kittlaus, our Norwegian-American CEO, once considered using Siri as the name of his child and liked the Norse meaning 'beautiful woman who leads you to victory'.
- "For me, Siri, which means 'secret' in Swahili, was a tip of the hat to our pre-named days when we began as stealth-company.com.
- "I also liked the fact that it was the reverse of Iris, a software system I helped build as part of the CALO project which Siri was spun out of.
- "Some liked the resemblance to SRI, which was the research institute that ran the CALO project."
- In any case, no one at the team expected Apple to actually keep the name – but Siri lived on.
In other news, the next iPhone could be the first to ship without any wired earphones in the box.
Apple recently released a new "cheap" version of its iPhone SE.
And, the iPhone 12 could be the thinnest ever thanks to new screen technology.
What's your favourite Apple gadget? Let us know in the comments…
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Tech & Science team? Email us at email@example.com
Source: Read Full Article