Check your iPhone NOW – bizarre bug may have deleted important content
IF you have an iPhone, you may have noticed something missing.
A number of iPhone users have reported that UK bank holidays have vanished from their phones.
The Apple calendar app is a brilliant way to keep track of your events – but an ongoing bug may have affected you.
Check your calendar and see if the UK bank holidays are appearing or not.
If they are, don't worry – you're unaffected.
But if they're not, you'll need to re-add those dates to your iPhone.
Thankfully it's very easy to fix, and there's a quick way to do them all in one go.
Better still, it only takes a few seconds.
Most read in News Tech
Dangerous WhatsApp message that EVERY user needs to delete right away
Mafia fugitive on run for 20 YEARS caught after being spotted on Google Maps
I'm selling 'farts in a jar' NFTs after I made $200,000 from the real thing
Every Facebook user needs to change THREE settings for 2022 right now
What are the UK bank holidays for 2022?
To make sure you've got it right, here's the official list of bank holidays in England and Wales.
- Monday, January 3 – New Year's Day (substitute)
- Friday, April 15 – Good Friday
- Monday, April 18 – Easter Monday
- Monday, May 2 – Early May bank holiday
- Thursday, June 2 – Spring bank holiday
- Friday, June 3 – Platinum Jubilee bank holiday
- Monday, August 29 – Summer bank holiday
- Monday, December 26 – Boxing Day
- Tuesday, December 27 – Christmas Day (substitute)
If you want to add them to your calendar, you're in luck.
The UK Government has created an ICS file to let you instantly import them all.
Click here and then scroll down to the bold text suggesting that you 'Add bank holidays'.
This will automatically add the bank holidays to your default iPhone calendar for England and Wales.
Simply open the link, press subscribe, and then click Add.
The next UK bank holiday is on Friday, April 15 – that's Good Friday.
- Read all the latest Phones & Gadgets news
- Keep up-to-date on Apple stories
- Get the latest on Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram
Best Phone and Gadget tips and hacks
Looking for tips and hacks for your phone? Want to find those secret features within social media apps? We have you covered…
- How to get your deleted Instagram photos back
- How to track someone on Google Maps
- How can I increase my Snapchat score?
- How can I change my Facebook password?
- How can I do a duet on TikTok?
- Here's how to see if your Gmail has been hacked
- How can I change my Amazon Alexa voice in seconds?
- What is dating app Bumble?
- How can I test my broadband internet speed?
- Here's how to find your Sky TV remote in SECONDS
In other news, Google Chrome users have been urged to delete their browser.
Facebook recently rebranded to Meta.
Check out the best iPhone 13 deals.
And take a look at your hidden Facebook rejection folder.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Tech & Science team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Read Full Article