Save up to $500 on Leesa mattresses and get 2 free pillows now through December 7
When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- In our experience, Leesa makes some of the best mattresses around, and now through December 7, you can save up to $500 during Leesa's weekend-long Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale.
- In particular, Leesa's Hybrid Mattress provides superior support and motion isolation, and it has an average firmness to suit most sleepers; expect to save up to $350 off this model depending on the size you buy.
- The mattress deals are also available at West Elm, Amazon, and Macy's, if you prefer to shop at those sites. They may also include unique promotions, which we've highlighted below.
- We're tracking more of the best Black Friday mattress deals here and the best Black Friday deals across all kinds of product categories and retailers here.
Mattress deals abound on Black Friday. We love highlighting Leesa's in particular because we've tested most of its mattresses (and pillows and frames), and the online brand makes some of the best mattresses we've ever slept on.
Luckily, you won't have to wait until Black Friday officially begins to take advantage of deals on Leesa mattresses. Now through December 7, Leesa is offering up to $500 off its four signature mattresses. You'll also receive two free down pillows with your purchase. Savings will depend on which mattress and size you get:
- The Studio Mattress is $100-$150 off. Read our full review.
- The Original Mattress is $75-$200 off. Read our full review.
- The Hybrid Mattress is $100-$350 off. Read our full review.
- The Legend Mattress is $150-$500 off. We're currently testing it, with a full review coming.
The savings are steep, but if you're looking for the Hybrid or Legend specifically, you'll save more with our exclusive discount code "INSIDER" for 20% off the Hybrid or Legend.
Since Leesa mattresses are also sold at West Elm, Amazon, and Macy's, we've included those buying options below, in case you prefer shopping at those sites, or want to checkout all your Black Friday finds in one cart. Some of the deals differ in that they don't include two free pillows or may include store-specific promotions.
If you need to overhaul multiple parts of your bedroom, you can also buy various bundles. These let you pair bed frames and mattress protectors to your mattress and come at a discounted price when bought together.
There's an additional social element to Leesa's Black Friday promotions too. Starting November 23, it's launching a challenge where participants are asked to sleep away from their bed for one night. If they share their experience on social media with the hashtag #1BedlessNight, Leesa will donate one bed to a child who needs it.
The best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on Leesa mattresses:
All these deals apply through December 7, though starting November 30, Leesa will change the name of its sale to "Cyber Monday." It will continue to offer the same mattress discounts, so you have time to figure out which one fits your needs.
- Also available at West Elm (includes free pillows).
Shop all mattresses at Leesa here
Check out our guides to the best mattresses and toppers below for more products that may be on sale this Black Friday:
- The best mattresses
- The best mattresses for side sleepers
- The best mattresses for back pain
- The best foam mattresses
- The best air mattresses
- The best mattress toppers
- The best mattress protectors
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Read Full Article