Homesick candles smell like home and make great gifts for any occasion — and they're 20% off right now
When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Nothing can truly replace the feeling of home, but a scented candle from Homesick might be the closest thing.
- Homesick makes candles with custom scents for each of the 50 states, several big cities, and even experiences like being in your mom's house, grandma's kitchen, or a new home.
- If you're not a candle person, you can still enjoy Homesick's scents with its reed diffuser.
- Looking for other great gifts? Check out all of our gift guides here.
- Sign up for Insider Reviews' weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals.
If you don't like candles because of the fire risk, you may prefer Homesick's reed diffuser. The glass bottle has four ounces of essential oils that saturate reeds for a lovely scent, and you can choose from several different Homesick oils that smell the same as the brand's candles.
At $35, Homesick candles are reasonably priced so you can get a different one as a gift for every occasion. College students and new-ish grown-ups who are just getting started in a new city or state will love the nostalgia factor, and anyone who likes candles will appreciate how well made they are.
Shop all Homesick candles and diffusers
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Read Full Article